Thanks to more than 30 teams that applied for the business plan contest!
Congratulations to the IsraelSK Winners!
Writers from our best writing service offer opportunities for newbies who want
to develop their unique stye. At https://bestwritingservice.com/ there is a list of
contacts that can share more information with you.
LRS Ortho ltd. http://www.lrsortho.co.il/
GreenGold 2007 ltd http://www.greengold.co.il/
eVigilo ltd http://www.evigilo.net/
Jointech Med ltd http://www.peregrinevc.com/portfolio_company.asp?ID=27
Argus computer vision ltd. http://www.younoodle.com/startups/argus
The winners were invited to present in person at the Venture Fair event.
Our special thanks to the IsraelSK judges
- Alexander Turkot, Executive Director, IT Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Prof. Igor Goryanin, Executive Director, BioMedical Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Ilia Dubinsky, Director, Energy Efficiency Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Eyal Lifshitz, CEO, General Partner & Co-Founder, Peregrine Ventures;
- Chairman of Israeli Technology Incubators Forum
- Saul Reichman, Principal at The Challenge Fund - Etgar L.P.
- Roostam Tiger, CEO, Tiger Ventures; ex-JVP
- Eugene Buff, Vice President, yet2.com, Inc., Co-Founder, Principal at UsTech Discovery LLC,
- Alexander Zinigrad, CEO, Ariel R&D University Company, co-manager, IsraelSK Gateway.
- Vitaly Vishnepolsky, CEO and Founder, Martal Consulting LLC, co-manager IsraelSK Gateway.
- Boris Shehter , ITC consultant, Martal Consulting LLC
- Ksenia Chagan , biomed consultant, Martal Consulting LLC
- Dr. Igor Scherbak , electronics & materials consultant, Martal Consulting LLC
Presentation and business plan requirements – PDF link.