Thanks to more than 30 teams that applied for the business plan contest!
Congratulations to the 2011 IsraelSK Winners!
LRS Ortho ltd. http://www.lrsortho.co.il/
GreenGold 2007 ltd http://www.greengold.co.il/
eVigilo ltd http://www.evigilo.net/
Jointech Med ltd http://www.peregrinevc.com/portfolio_company.asp?ID=27
Argus computer vision ltd. http://www.younoodle.com/startups/argus
The winners are invited to present in person at the Venture Fair 2011 event and
will receive instructions shortly.
Our special thanks to the 2011 IsraelSK judges
- Alexander Turkot, Executive Director, IT Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Prof. Igor Goryanin, Executive Director, BioMedical Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Ilia Dubinsky, Director, Energy Efficiency Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Eyal Lifshitz, CEO, General Partner & Co-Founder, Peregrine Ventures;
- Chairman of Israeli Technology Incubators Forum
- Saul Reichman, Principal at The Challenge Fund - Etgar L.P.
- Roostam Tiger, CEO, Tiger Ventures; ex-JVP
- Eugene Buff, Vice President, yet2.com, Inc., Co-Founder, Principal at UsTech Discovery LLC,
- Alexander Zinigrad, CEO, Ariel R&D University Company, co-manager, IsraelSK Gateway.
- Vitaly Vishnepolsky, CEO and Founder, Martal Consulting LLC, co-manager IsraelSK Gateway.
- Boris Shehter , ITC consultant, Martal Consulting LLC
- Ksenia Chagan , biomed consultant, Martal Consulting LLC
- Dr. Igor Scherbak , electronics & materials consultant, Martal Consulting LLC